KnowledgeLake Officially Launches KnowledgeLake Records Manager
ST. LOUIS, MO: KnowledgeLake, software firm specializing in helping Microsoft-driven organizations to solve their document-intensive business challenges, have announced that it will officially launch its latest product, KnowledgeLake Records Manager, at SharePoint Conference 2014.
KnowledgeLake Records Manager is a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that enables organizations to efficiently manage the lifecycle of all records throughout the enterprise, while maximizing their investment in Microsoft SharePoint.
KnowledgeLake Records Manager helps organizations to increase efficiency and productivity by automating retention schedules, applying legal holds and easily locating and presenting enterprise content for discovery if and when needed. Organizations will lower costs and reduce legal risk by destroying obsolete information at the end of its lifecycle. KnowledgeLake Records Manager, combined with KnowledgeLake Imaging, enables organizations to easily manage enterprise-wide policies inside or outside of SharePoint for a complete compliance and governance suite.
KnowledgeLake Records Manager Key Business Benefits:
- Increase efficiencies and productivity by implementing a single ‘file plan’ for managing all records and information enterprise-wide.
- Automate retention schedules, apply legal holds and easily locate and present enterprise content for discovery and identification.
- Reduce end-user impact by automatically classifying enterprise information in order to apply retention schedules.
- Confidently adhere to immediate and future legal, regulatory and industry compliance policies with a legally defensible solution.
- Easily manage complex and diverse variety and high-volume of corporate information in and out of SharePoint.
- Reduce storage costs by disposing obsolete information and minimizing effort of information governance and compliance.